|09:00-09:15||Introductions and Logistics|
|09:15-09:45||Technology panel (Randy)|
- What is the problem space?
- Where do solutions fit?
- Where do solutions overlap?
Mark Townsley - Scenarios
Dave Thaler - the IETF
(a day in the life of a packet)
- Solution Comparisons (Alain)
- A+P Details (Randy)
- DS-Lite Details (Alain)
- NAT444 (Miyakawa)
- 6rd (Mark)
|11:00-11:30||Generic issues in sharing IPv4 addresses (Alain Durand)|
- User control of port management
- LEA requirements vs privacy concerns
- Deployment models: vertical vs horizontal scaling, capacity adjustment
- DS-Lite with A+P
Vendors: A10, Acme Packet, ISC
|13:00-14:30||Lunch at your own|
|14:30-16:45||Operator Needs, Experiences, and Experiments|
Attendee operators talk of their needs, experiences, and plans